Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students (Punjab Residents)
- The Annual income of all members of the family from all sources should be less than Rs.2.5 Lakh per annum.
- No non-refundable fee other than PTU examination fee and other university related fees will be charged from the students.
- Applicable College fee and Student Maintenance Allowance will be claimed by the College from the Punjab Government.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students of Other States
- Students should check their respective state Welfare Department website for advertisements and time schedule for submission of forms.
- Forms duly completed and recommended by the college will be submitted by the students to their respective Welfare Departments.
- The scholarship amount as and when received from the State Government is adjusted against the pending dues of the student and balance is reimbursed to students.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- The Annual income of Parents/Guardians from all sources should be less than One Lakh per annum.
- Students are to pay college fee and all other charges.
- The scholarship amount approved by the Government will be paid direct to the students.
- In addition, maintenance allowance for day scholar and hosteller will be paid to the students as per the prescribed rates.
- Students should check their respective State Welfare Department notice for details and time schedule for applications.
Special Scheme for SC/ST Girl Students
- The Annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should be less than Rs. 65,960 per annum.
- The scholarship amount is Rs. 125/- and Rs. 250/- per month for day scholars and hostellers respectively.
Scholarship for De-Notified Tribal Students
- The Annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should be less than ` 50,000/-.
- Scholarship amount for Degree Students is `477/- and `745/- per month for day scholars and hostellers respectively.
Post Matric Cum Mean Scholarship Scheme for Minority Communities
- Applicable to Sikh, Muslim, Christian, Parsi and Buddhist students.
- The Annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should be less than Rs. 2, 50,000 per annum.
- The Application are filled up ‘online’ and submitted to respective State Government Welfare Department by the students duly recommended by the College.
Scholarship Scheme for SwD (Students with Disability)
- Students with various types of disability are given scholarships and Books and Stationary grant of `2500/- per month and `6000/- per annum respectively.
- Application forms are filled up online. Eligible students should log on www.nhfdc.nic.into or www.sociaIjustice.nic.in for details